I have actually been contemplating joining this cause since I first read about it in blogs. I feel for the people who will benefit from this cause. And the shirt looks good too. However, my personal dilemma just won't let me.
Being in the closet is such a pain in the ass minsan. Iniisip ko, if I bought a shirt and went around town wearing it, then won't people know about my being gay? Especially other gay guys who have similar shirts or have heard of the movement or who have been reading blogs. Parang giveaway na ang aking sexuality. You know how gay guys are (I should know, being one), we like to gossip, and soon enough, nailadlad na ako ng kung sinumang herodes. Not that I hate my being gay, I just prefer to be discreet about it. Live and let live.
One more thing, the advanced screening of the two movies for the TLYP cause seems exciting too, but given my situation, I will have to overthink it again to see if I'll participate. Tsk3.
No comments:
Post a Comment