Last Monday, I went out with a girl. A date. I know. LOL
Most of my friends are straight, and they know me as straight as well. Kaya, they figured since I'm single, and there is daw this na girl who's been crushing on me na they should set us up. And so they did.
The girl was cute actually, and she was fun. We've been in one or two group night outs before and she seems easy to get along with. But I never go out with girls. I have no history of girlfriends just because, it's a waste of time. I'm gay, ano bah? Haha. And I never used or will ever use a girl to cover up my gayness. That would be uncool.
Anyway, para mapagbigyan sila, I went out with her. I emphasized it will be a friendly date only as I have no time for a lovelife.
Movie. Dinner. Conversation. I had a great time. So did she. And we both went home happy.
Pero pagdatin ko ng bahay, I was sneezing like crazy. Allergic rhinitis.
My goodness, allergic na talaga ako sa babae. Even my physical body is saying so. Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment