Thursday, August 4, 2011

blogging twice a day

This is so wrong. My boredom has got me blogging twice already today. And I just happen to have another one in my drafts which I was reserving for another day just because I don't want to seem so miserable. But here I am blogging anyway. I obviously need a life.

So far, for the past week, after my pseudo breakup and a week before I only have my laptop for company. I'm not in the mood to go out, date, schedule interviews (unemployment sucks). I did go the bank last Monday but only to pay my bills and then home again. I have no energy for anything.

I was actually contemplating watching Captain America, but after the bad reviews and spoiler i got from friends who have watched, it via their wall posts in facebook (Geez, even my friend interactions are online. tsk3) I have to reassess my stand on the movie. Should I watch it for Chris Evans? Saw that rocking body in the trailer and had me feverish for an hour or two. If I would, regular cinema or 3d? I guess it depends on the airtime his nekkid body is getting. Or not. I'll wait for the pirata instead.

I wonder how long the freezing of the pirata business will take? I wonder if Alfredo Lim will be able to keep that up. I have ambivalent feelings about this as well. As much I recognize the wrongness of piracy, I admit to being an addict to online movie downloading. I love Frostwire. But now that my wifi is going loco and I have to plug the LAN all day, everyday, I would appreciate a quicker-than-the-brown-fox Manong DVD merchandise.

I miss Elena. As gay as I maybe I have a crush on Nina Dobrev of Vampire Diaries. I'm counting down the days to September. Lapit na!

I'm stopping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment